Wednesday 8 May 2019

New tools

Early this week I received my first set of extra tools. In this case a grinder with some specialized disks, a metal cutter and a welding helmet from HBM-machines (link at bottom of blog).

The metal cutter is a heavy type capable of cutting 4 mm steel. I guess 4 mm aluminum will do as well. The cutter had some good reviews (youtube) and the company where I bought it as well.

The Helmet is from the same company. There are automatic helmets available from around €200,- and from around €30,- As an amateur I found the second category more than reasonable.
I tested it yesterday at welding classes and it fits well and works nice.

The grinder spins ;-) Thats all I could test on the moment but I am confident that it will do its job.

Next purchase will be the Tig welding machine.


1 comment: