Monday 24 June 2019

Cutting some more sheet and keel assembly

As I have to wait for the repair of my welding machine I had plenty of time to cut some more parts.
Didn't count the meters but it seems that the cutter is working better and better. Looks like it had to break-in but it also might have something to do with me getting some routine 😀.


In the animation above I am cutting the second bottom part.

In the pictures below there's a bit better view at the keel-trunk section taking shape...

 

Pretty shiny isn't it 😎.




My tiny pocket yard garage is filling up slowly. I developed a kind of workshop organization which looks like a "book" browsing through aluminum sheets and mdf templates.
This works well up untill I have to install the cradle. Luckily the garage door is still opening 😉.
           ⬇


1 comment: